|3 Altolamprologus calvus 'Black' TR SM|
Current Auction Time: Tue Dec 7 22:29:48 2021
||Final:||$48.00 (reserve price met)||First Bid||$48.00|
|Time left||00:00||# of Bids||1 (bid history)|
|Started||Sep 21 2021 - 05:55:17 PM||Location||Portland OR 97213 United States|
|Ended||Sep 28 2021 - 05:55:17 PM
|(View seller's feedback) (view seller's current auctions) (ask seller a question)|
|High Bidder||Soldout (0/0)|
|Payment||Visa/Mastercard, American Express See Item Description, PayPal|
|Shipping||Will Ship to United States Only See Item Description|
Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding. Currency is U.S. dollars (US$) unless otherwise noted.
Altolamprologus calvus “Black Calvus” Tank Raised
Bidding on three fish at 1-1.5". Few available.
- Combined shipping rates are available on all orders.
- We ship all fish in styrofoam insulated boxes with compressed oxygen and polyfilter cubes.
Heat packs are included as needed. There are no additional packing charges.
- UPS Next Day Air
Livestock is shipped out via UPS Next Day Air Monday through Thursday for next day arrival. Shipping may be delayed if overnight low temperatures are below 20°F at departure, arrival or layover destinations. UPS Next Day Air costs a flat-rate depending on the arrival destination. Shipments within Oregon and Washington are $29.99 flat rate regardless of order size. Shipments to all other states are $39.99 flat rate regardless of order size. Saturday delivery is available to most destinations for an additional $20 surcharge via UPS.
- UPS Ground is only available if next day delivery is guaranteed by UPS to your location.
- This option is only available when 24 hour lows are above 50°F and 24 hour highs are below 90°F at both departure and arrival locations.
- Ground rates vary based on distance, box size, and box weight. Rates start at $17.
- Pick up is available at our Portland, Oregon storefront during regular store hours.
- Pick-up orders must be arranged with Online Sales Staff before the fish are picked up.
- Please contact us to schedule a pick-up time and date.
- Shipping Insurance is voluntary, although we highly encourage purchasing it. Our Live Arrival Guarantee only applies to packages that arrive on the projected date of delivery. If the package is delayed beyond the projected date of delivery, purchased Shipping Insurance will cover any DOAs. More information about this policy can be found here.
- We guarantee live arrival on all same day and overnight shipments as long as they are delivered within the time frame specified by the shipping carrier.
- Please view our website for a complete list of fish not covered by our DOA policy
- By purchasing the auction, you agree to follow our order issue reporting guidelines as instructed below:
Two clear photos of the DOA livestock in unopened shipping bag are required to receive credit. These images must be received within four hours of package delivery. Fish are not guaranteed past arrival. Opening the shipping bags ends the “arrival” period and, without photographs, indicates that the fish are acceptable in the condition they arrived. DOA credits are redeemable on your next order. DOA credits expire one year from the date of issuing. No refunds will be issued for DOA livestock. Shipping charges are not covered by our DOA Policy. Terms of Sale
- All sales are final.
- Minimum order for shipping is $24, regardless of auction price. Shipping charges do not count towards minimum order value.
- No live fish can be held for over 48 hours with or without payment.
- We do not guarantee the sex of any fish unless listed as such.
- If your fish arrived in poor health, please take a picture of the fish in the sealed bag and let us know as soon as possible. Releasing the fish from the bag without communication and photographs of the fish ends the "arrival" period and indicates that the fish are acceptable in the condition they arrived.
- Buyer is responsible for observing all laws regarding animal importation for their home state and for acquiring any required permits for possession or importation prior to completing transaction.
- Buyer is responsible for knowing their home state’s laws for importation of aquatic livestock, including lists of conditional, restricted, and prohibited species.
- We do not offer cash or card refunds. All funds owed will be issued as store credit towards your next order. Fish and items paid with credit count towards the $24 minimum order.
Bidders Bid Time Bid Comments Soldout (0/0) Sep 28 2021 - 01:09:20 PM $48.00 BUY IT NOW