|3 Giant Banded Gourami - T. fasciata WILD LG|
Current Auction Time: Sat Jan 16 05:52:41 2021
||Final:||$30.00 (reserve price met)||First Bid||$30.00|
|Time left||00:00||# of Bids||0 (bid history)|
|Started||Nov 15 2019 - 12:00:06 PM||Location||Portland OR 97213 United States|
|Ended||Nov 22 2019 - 12:00:06 PM
|(View seller's feedback) (view seller's current auctions) (ask seller a question)|
|High Bidder||No Bids Placed|
|Payment||Visa/Mastercard, American Express See Item Description, PayPal|
|Shipping||Will Ship to United States Only See Item Description|
Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding. Currency is U.S. dollars (US$) unless otherwise noted.
Trichogaster fasciata "Giant Banded Gourami” Wild Caught
Bidding on three fish at 2-3”. Few available.
- Combined shipping rates are available on all orders.
- We ship all fish in styrofoam insulated boxes with compressed oxygen and polyfilter cubes.
Heat packs are included as needed. There are no additional packing charges.
- UPS Next Day Air
Livestock is shipped out via UPS Next Day Air Monday through Thursday for next day arrival. Shipping may be delayed if overnight low temperatures are below 20°F at departure, arrival or layover destinations. UPS Next Day Air costs vary based on distance, box size and box weight. Rates start at $35. Insurance is available for all packages at a rate of $5.00 to $199 value and $2.50 per additional $100 value. This insurance covers the included live goods if the package is delivered after 8pm on the guaranteed delivery date. Saturday delivery is available to most destinations for an additional $20 surcharge via UPS. Insurance is mandatory for Saturday deliveries.
- UPS Ground is only available if next day delivery is guaranteed by UPS to your location.
- This option is only available when 24 hour lows are above 50°F and 24 hour highs are below 90°F at both departure and arrival locations.
- Ground rates vary based on distance, box size, and box weight. Rates start at $17.
- Insurance is available for all packages at a rate of $5.00 to $199 value and $2.50 per additional $100 value. This insurance covers the included live goods if the package is delivered after 8pm on the guaranteed delivery date.
USPS Priority Shipping
- Priority shipping is available only when 24 hour lows are above 50°F and 24 hour highs are below 90°F. These temperature parameters must be met at departure, arrival, and all travel locations.
- Large fish, high priced fish or species known to be sensitive during shipping will not be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- Priority Shipping does not include a guaranteed arrival date or a live arrival guarantee.
- The Wet Spot Tropical Fish reserves the right to decline USPS Priority Shipping.
- Priority Shipping rates begin at $19 and are variable based on the number of species and individual fish.
- Pick up is available at our Portland, Oregon storefront during regular store hours.
- Pick-up orders must be arranged with Online Sales Staff before the fish are picked up.
- Fish will be pre-bagged and waiting at the store at the arranged pick-up time.
- Regular store hours are Monday, Wednesday-Friday 10 AM to 8 PM, Tuesday 10 AM to 6 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 7 PM, and Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM.
- Please contact us to schedule a pick-up time and date.
- We guarantee live arrival on all same day and overnight shipments as long as they are delivered within the time frame specified by the shipping carrier.
- Please view our website for a complete list of fish not covered by our DOA policy
- UPS Insurance guarantees live arrival beginning at 8pm on the specified delivery date.
Two clear photos of the DOA livestock in unopened shipping bag are required to receive credit. These images must be received within four hours of package delivery. Fish are not guaranteed past arrival. Opening the shipping bags ends the “arrival” period and, without photographs, indicates that the fish are acceptable in the condition they arrived. DOA credits are redeemable on your next order. DOA credits expire one year from the date of issuing. No refunds will be issued for DOA livestock. Shipping charges are not covered by our DOA Policy.
Terms of Sale
- All sales are final.
- Minimum order for shipping is $24, regardless of auction price. Shipping charges do not count towards minimum order value.
- No live fish can be held for over 48 hours with or without payment.
- We do not guarantee the sex of any fish unless listed as such.
- If your fish arrived in poor health, please take a picture of the fish in the sealed bag and let us know as soon as possible. Releasing the fish from the bag without communication and photographs of the fish ends the "arrival" period and indicates that the fish are acceptable in the condition they arrived.
- Buyer is responsible for observing all laws regarding animal importation for their home state and for acquiring any required permits for possession or importation prior to completing transaction.
- Buyer is responsible for knowing their home state’s laws for importation of aquatic livestock, including lists of conditional, restricted, and prohibited species.
- We do not offer cash or card refunds. All funds owed will be issued as store credit towards your next order. Fish and items paid with credit count towards the $24 minimum order.
Bidders Bid Time Bid Comments No Bids Placed